Why should I join CodingIntel?
Is a CodingIntel membership right for me?
- If you are an individual or group who cares about accurate coding, compliance and revenue. Yes! Our members are coders and billers, practitioners, compliance professionals and managers.
- If you are a large or small group that provides E/M services, care management services, performs procedures, sees Medicare patients, and wants to code accurately and confidently for the services you provide.
- CodingIntel resources related to E/M services, care management and modifiers are applicable to most specialties that perform these services. We currently offer a broader spectrum of resources for Primary Care and Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Behavioral Health, and General Surgery.
Here is a list of what you will, and won't find on CodingIntel.
Are there things I won't find on CodingIntel?
CodingIntel’s online library features essential coding resources for medical practices, such as articles, in-depth coding guides, monthly webinars, quick reference sheets, annual CPT and CMS updates, and more.
However, CodingIntel is not an exhaustive resource. You will NOT find the following types of resources on the site
- Facility or ASC coding rules
- Specialty procedural coding (Ortho, cardiac, etc.)
- NCCI lookup function
- Medicare policies and updates for facilities or ASC
- Updates on OPPS billing
- Individual commercial payers or state Medicaid rules
- Forum for submitting individual coding questions
- Medicare specific rules for facilities and supervision of service
If you don't find what you are looking for here, we recommend going to the AMA, AAPC, AHIMA, or your specialty society, if you are connected to one.